1 recipe of Chocolate on Everything
4 slices soft whole grain or whole wheat bread
1 tbsp ground chia seeds
1 cup milk of your choice (almond, cashew, etc.)
1 tsp vanilla
Spray oil for griddle such as grape seed or walnut
- In pie plate, mix chia seeds with almond milk and let sit for at least 10 minutes. Meanwhile, make Chocolate on Everything.
- Spray griddle with oil and preheat to medium.
- Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin. Spread ¼ of the Chocolate on Everything onto each slice of bread and place chocolate-covered bread slices one next to each other in a long line. Starting at one end, roll them all up together and dip the large roll into chia and almond milk mixture making sure all sides have been coated.
- Place bread roll on griddle and sear until nicely brown. Using tongs, turn bread roll over until all sides are brown, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from griddle and slice in 4 to show off chocolate swirls.