Good Night, Sleep Tight
Sleep deeper and wake up refreshed, while antioxidants work hard to rejuvenate your cells overnight.
Organic lemon balm + organic raspberries + nothing else.
Why take it
If you experience restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress.
If you are looking for a natural sleep aid that is not habit-forming.
To keep your skin cells healthy from the inside out.
How to take it
Mix 1 teaspoon daily into water, juice, smoothie, or other beverage.
100% home compostable pouch and zipper.
We source the highest quality most nourishing certified organic ingredients that we can find.
ORGANIC LEMON BALM (1,000 mg)
Well known for its sedative properties and as a sleep aid.
ORGANIC RASPBERRIES (1,500 mg)
An antioxidant-rich fruit that helps fight free radicals that damage our skin cells.
30 servings, 2.5 g per serving.
Adults: Take 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) daily. Mix with water, juice or other beverage.
Cautions and warnings
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness.
Known adverse reactions
Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
Backed by science
We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One step further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety:
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.