Sobrii Alcohol-Free 0-Gin
Sobrii 0-Gin is distilled using a traditional blend of botanicals, including juniper berries, coriander, all spice, star anise. Also added is Canadian Ginseng, grown in Ontario, to create a uniquely Canadian flavour and give a nod to our natural heritage.
Aromas of juniper, pine, and ginseng come off the top. Flavours of bright acidity, pine, herbal bitterness and a slight bite from the coriander. The star anise and allspice round out the experience with the ginseng. Good mouthfeel that stands up to their alcoholic counterparts, and lingers in the finish.
Sobrii 0-Gin finishes clean with lasting acidity, and signature dryness one would expect from a London Dry style of gin.
Backed by science
We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One step further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety:
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.